Service Desk Analyst Training
Service desk analysts use the ITRP service primarily to support the following activities:
- registering requests from end-users,
- completing requests that can be resolved by the service desk analyst,
- monitoring requests that could not be resolved at the service desk,
- reassigning declined requests, and
- reopening requests which resolution was deemed unsatisfactory.
Upon completion of this training module, you will be able to use the ITRP service to perform all these activities. In addition, you will learn how to maintain request templates to make the registration of frequently submitted requests easier.
Approximate duration: 4 hours
It is important to note that this training module assumes that you have already completed the ITRP Specialist Training.